Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"Matt, Thank you for your synopsis. This was my consideration when looking for roaste…"

Joseph Robertson replied Mar 2, 2009 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"Donna, I just googled and came up with this link that shows one for 10.00. I have no…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 20, 2009 to Need help

30 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"Donna, my SJ came with one. Brady sure had a nice suggestion. See if you can track d…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 20, 2009 to Need help

30 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"Nick, I like your take on this trend. In a perfect coffee world what would you like…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 16, 2009 to Starbucks to offer instant coffee!

21 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"All great news for the micro / craft roasters out there. The demand for great coffee…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 15, 2009 to Starbucks to offer instant coffee!

21 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"I'm afraid that started a long time ago. Should put the lid on it though if anyone h…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 15, 2009 to Starbucks to offer instant coffee!

21 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"Bill, Thanks for the thoughts on this, although I did my homework on my first projec…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 15, 2009 to Best Water Source for Press Pot - mobile cart

5 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"Great topic. I will build a commerical cart when time allows so this is a hot topic…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 15, 2009 to Best Water Source for Press Pot - mobile cart

5 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"Nice thoughts Bry, We will have a live webcam. Would be cool to have a live web feed…"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 13, 2009 to Planning Latte Art Throwdowns...

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Terika

"Nice thread, keep it up barista's. Thanks to Terika for starting this one. JoeR"

Joseph Robertson replied Feb 13, 2009 to Planning Latte Art Throwdowns...

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Terika

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service