Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this unit two Seattle coffee fests back. I wanted it when I saw it. Now I have…"

Joseph Robertson replied Nov 3, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Kelly, We use Hemp milk a lot. Steams very well lots of control. Beautiful drinks. W…"

Joseph Robertson replied Aug 3, 2009 to Iced Lattes?

45 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Ricky Sutton

"Very good point Becky. I need to keep this in mind as well. Joe "

Joseph Robertson replied Jul 28, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"Pay special attention to what Stephanie had to say above. I forgot to mention any of…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jul 24, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"Ahh, yes. Why not this venue for this question. Many of us are just starting up or l…"

Joseph Robertson replied Jul 24, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"Ray, interesting business deduction. I will watch for your posts. JoeR "

Joseph Robertson replied Apr 26, 2009 to redespresso

8 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"Mike, Brian, Brendon, were on the same page here. I'm not buying a dedicated spro ma…"

Joseph Robertson replied Apr 26, 2009 to redespresso

8 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"As far as Washington State rules. This would not pass as a hand washing sink. Be sur…"

Joseph Robertson replied Mar 30, 2009 to Pitcher rinser

33 May 2, 2012
Reply by Nick Leichtentritt

"I forgot to say, Nice Post Jake. "

Joseph Robertson replied Mar 8, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

"Jake, Over here on the West side of the Country 50 miles east of Portland Oregon we…"

Joseph Robertson replied Mar 8, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service