Jason Casale's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"there is a shop that sells espresso and doctor pepper here called copper star coffee…"

Jason Casale replied Aug 30, 2010 to Espresso and Cola

24 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Julian Hernandez

"You may want to try caffe lux 925 Montana Ave Santa Monica, CA 90403 Neighborhood: S…"

Jason Casale replied Aug 25, 2010 to Heading to Los Angeles

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"I agree if I am ordering a capp for here server it in 5 or 6 ounce acf porcelain ple…"

Jason Casale replied Aug 24, 2010 to madness: silly person refuses to follow silly rules for silly reason

15 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jason Casale

"however you order you shouldn't be treated like a jerk. There is a way to handle thi…"

Jason Casale replied Aug 24, 2010 to madness: silly person refuses to follow silly rules for silly reason

15 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jason Casale

"I second ABC I did not attend however I have reviewed there course and have known th…"

Jason Casale replied Aug 24, 2010 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"thats messed up I forgot and ordered a small several times at starbucks no one even…"

15 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jason Casale

"I was just in portland I really Liked barista and stumptown please stop by and see o…"

Jason Casale replied Aug 23, 2010 to Coffeeshops to visit in Portland?

19 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by emily jackson

"Wow freaking scary. This story is bananas I am glad it ended well and you are safe a…"

Jason Casale replied Jan 7, 2010 to THIS Barista aint NO victim!!!

15 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle

"Get a pump pot fill with hot water before hand then 5 minutes till prep time heat up…"

Jason Casale replied Jun 5, 2008 to Cup warming during prep time at barista competitions

21 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service