Dr. Joseph John's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"When you do not use a Grind on Demand machine, the simplest way to dose the porta fi…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Feb 23, 2011 to Dosing Espresso

8 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

"Now you can see how the Italians feel about what we have done to their beloved "espr…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Sep 15, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"This is ideal for using the brew bar, where you can custom brew one cup at a time. N…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Aug 27, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Why?"

Dr. Joseph John replied Aug 18, 2010 to Who really needs a 4 group machine?

19 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Having many of our customers open additional locations and seeing some do well and o…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Aug 15, 2010 to Opening a second location!

6 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"You have received a lot of suggestions. Make a list of items you think you can do an…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Jul 17, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"This is such a general issue that it is hard to figure out where to start without kn…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Jul 8, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Perhaps you can describe what style of espresso you are looking for. Then people may…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Jul 8, 2010 to Opinions on best espresso beans to use

10 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Marek

"It is possible your coffee is too fresh. As a result, too much carbon dioxide is rel…"

Dr. Joseph John replied May 16, 2010 to espresso crema

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by Chris

"There is a logical way to determine how much espresso you should accept. The techniq…"

Dr. Joseph John replied Apr 29, 2010 to Espresso Description (Taste & Visual Cue)

14 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Edmond Keung

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service