Jonathan Aldrich's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Salt & Straw (rad ice cream shop in Portland) does a 5 spice and fennel macchiat…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Jun 26, 2012 to Chinese inspired Coffee beverage

5 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by lance battenfield

"Does the machine have 2 steam wands? If so, do they both steam in the same way? This…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Feb 2, 2012 to Inevitable bubbles from Synesso Cyncra microfoam

19 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Roburs have phenomenal grind quality, and are IMO the best option for busy bars beca…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Jan 19, 2012 to Rober E Question

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Ty Paluska

"NYC is a big place. I can rattle off a few good shops, but depending on where she'll…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Dec 26, 2011 to Where to drink coffee in NYC?

4 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Hugo

"How much does it cost you to roast each pound of your own coffee(including your pay)…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Dec 3, 2011 to How much should we (roasters) be getting paid

8 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Tim Pearson

"Depends on your state's laws. I know in Texas(which has admittedly strict laws), if…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Nov 17, 2011 to Irish Coffe

11 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"Dull burrs could definitely be the culprit. I would also check to make sure it's not…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Nov 7, 2011 to Mazzer Robur E grinder problems....

45 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by David Mills

"Try to get in touch with Alex Negranza(@barista_alex on twitter). He does some barte…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Nov 2, 2011 to Spirits and Espresso / Coffee ? ? ?

4 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

"Good luck! Let me know how it goes and what materials you try, what works, what does…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Oct 31, 2011 to Coffee Screen Size?

5 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"One thing I didn't even realize I was doing until a coworker complained of right wri…"

Jonathan Aldrich replied Oct 31, 2011 to Thoughts on Carpal Tunnel

20 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by mayinja marvin

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service