Shadow's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"I've tried several different brands of smoothie mix but find the Torani Frusia a gre…"

Shadow replied Apr 11, 2010 to Smoothies

14 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"I agree that extracting into shot glasses is the way to go for consistency, but I us…"

Shadow replied Apr 11, 2010 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Well to be honest we haven't had any comments that I'd consider idiotic yet. We are…"

Shadow replied Mar 31, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"I agree 100% on the Aurelia. We use a 2 group unit and it is superb. Has alot of nic…"

Shadow replied Mar 28, 2010 to Nuova Simmonelli 2 Group Appia compared to 2 group Aurelia

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Shadow

"I've heard the same thing quite often. 3-5 lbs. to "season" the burrs, but it has me…"

Shadow replied Mar 28, 2010 to Home use grinder

5 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Gery Bastiani

"I simply say it's the nature of the beast. Fine coffee grounds such as those used fo…"

Shadow replied Feb 28, 2010 to Waste in a Grinder, the kind we can't help...

12 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I personally wouldn't consider using OxyClean for this type of cleaning. I highly do…"

Shadow replied Feb 28, 2010 to Cleaning an old grinder hopper and dosing chamber?

29 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Chris

"I really know nothing about Brazil, but do use a SO Brazil Ipanema for our espresso.…"

Shadow replied Feb 22, 2010 to Brazilian Drink Suggestions

4 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"Oh yes... my wife heavily advertises us on Facebook by having a page for our mobile…"

Shadow replied Feb 22, 2010 to Anyone have luck with advertising on Facebook?

20 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Eyal Rosen

"Guess we're lucky as we fall in sort of a gray area with Environmental Health, as th…"

Shadow replied Feb 16, 2010 to Thinking about starting a mobile espresso business...like an ice cream truck, but with class and flair

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Vincent LaVolpa

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service