christopher myers's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Promoting themselves as anarchists works for them and their demographic, and I guess…"

christopher myers replied Sep 29, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"Despite my enthusiasm, in the end, a coop or a regular business will depend on the p…"

christopher myers replied Sep 29, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"congrats! Now you can really appreciate...being appreciated. And you'll have better…"

christopher myers replied Sep 28, 2010 to Discord in a new shop - your opinions appreciated!

25 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I'll have to agree somewhat on the negative side. I don't think you'd be totally uns…"

christopher myers replied Sep 28, 2010 to Has having a pourover bar helped your business.

23 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by MacLeod

"Wow, that's a lot of questions. Good ones too. Rather than answer each one, or post…"

christopher myers replied Sep 28, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"Oh yeah, as evidence, here are just some cooperatives in my area. 4.5-5 stars on Yel…"

christopher myers replied Sep 28, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"I'm not sure if any of them are hiring, although I've heard that Remedy may be openi…"

christopher myers replied Sep 28, 2010 to Back to the bay area

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"Berkeley: Local 123: all around awesome. I have friends that work there and say they…"

christopher myers replied Sep 28, 2010 to Back to the bay area

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

"Jay is right about the staying power of mediocrity. The train wreck that I used to w…"

christopher myers replied Sep 13, 2010 to Discord in a new shop - your opinions appreciated!

25 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

"I went through a very similar experience. Here's what I'm doing about it: https://d…"

christopher myers replied Sep 13, 2010 to Discord in a new shop - your opinions appreciated!

25 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service