christopher myers's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the one that inspired me to start the discussion. http://www.baristaexchange…"

christopher myers replied Apr 27, 2010 to DIY

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by victoria fallon

"This is just a practice one with wood i found lying around. For the cafe I'd use har…"

christopher myers replied Apr 26, 2010 to DIY

9 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by victoria fallon

""Also, how can I get estimates on utility costs if I don't have a location selected…"

christopher myers replied Apr 22, 2010 to How do I write a business plan's financial statement?

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"Hey Paul, I just finished my own business plan using this google docs template: http…"

christopher myers replied Apr 22, 2010 to How do I write a business plan's financial statement?

9 May 10, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"Yeah, I'm pretty anti-tip pooling. For one thing part of the reason for having a tip…"

christopher myers replied Apr 22, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"I'm probably preaching to the choir, but I think the majority of Americans first caf…"

christopher myers replied Apr 21, 2010 to Coffee Snob or Elitist A**hole, big difference!

31 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Rich Westerfield

"Also, I agree with Other Chris, under-dosing would be the easiest way to go. Althoug…"

christopher myers replied Apr 21, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Oh. I thought this was an ironic smiley face ;) and this was a sarcastic smiley face…"

220 Jul 8, 2011

"I'm cool with that, but, you mean you'd expect me to understand that "16 oz cappucci…"

christopher myers replied Apr 21, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012

"Ok, we get it, we have a californian accent, everyone has an accent. I think the per…"

220 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service