christopher myers's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Gah! 6-10 months for the city counsil to approve a food permit?!?! Are you like, get…"

christopher myers replied May 23, 2010 to starting a cafe from scratch

17 May 25, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"oops, the last time I said "area" I meant like, the CA bay area, not that specific n…"

christopher myers replied May 20, 2010 to starting a cafe from scratch

17 May 25, 2010

"Thanks everyone, great responses. The space I have my eye on now is zoned for retail…"

christopher myers replied May 20, 2010 to starting a cafe from scratch

17 May 25, 2010

"70K should be enough unless I'm leaving something out. I didn't know about Tenant Im…"

christopher myers replied May 19, 2010 to starting a cafe from scratch

17 May 25, 2010

"Cool thanks Jared, that's about what I expected. "

christopher myers replied May 19, 2010 to starting a cafe from scratch

17 May 25, 2010

"Exactly. I used this one: http://docs.google.com/templates?q=break+even+analysis&…"

christopher myers replied May 10, 2010 to How do I write a business plan's financial statement?

9 May 10, 2010

"Hey, so I keep getting requests to view the business plan because apparently I linke…"

christopher myers replied May 10, 2010 to How do I write a business plan's financial statement?

9 May 10, 2010

"Almost forgot Guerrilla Cafe in North Berkeley in the Gourmet Ghetto. They serve Blu…"

christopher myers replied May 8, 2010 to heading to sf for the weekend--where should i go?

6 May 8, 2010
Reply by Joe Smith

"Was meant to be joke-ish. I understand the difference between slavery and work-trade…"

christopher myers replied May 8, 2010 to College Plans Next Year

17 May 9, 2010
Reply by Copper River Coffee and Tea

"If you insist on staying in SF, I haven't been able to find many great ones over the…"

christopher myers replied May 7, 2010 to heading to sf for the weekend--where should i go?

6 May 8, 2010
Reply by Joe Smith

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service