Fraser Jamieson's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a customer who comes in drunk and crying a lot. We call her "The Bubbler"."

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 13, 2009 to The "Bubbler?"

2 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

":) Thanks! :) "

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 13, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"Mine dropped 6C because I didn't bother with a Tea Cosy today. If I had, it would ha…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 13, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"I'm having a coffee while I read this. My bodum dropped from 94C to 88C in 4 minutes…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 12, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"Hmm...near to three hospitals. Visitors like coffee and cake. Hospitals usually have…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 7, 2009 to how do you figure out which hours to be open

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"This is not an easy question to answer. There are many factors which you may want to…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 7, 2009 to how do you figure out which hours to be open

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Good point! Bad work and bad equipment are never good. But let me back up a bit: W…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 5, 2009 to French Press Coffee

9 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

"I'd still be interested to know what temperature you're getting from the group heads…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 5, 2009 to 2 Espresso Blends?/Problems with taste, crema color

14 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"Try testing the temperature of the water flowing from your group head. It should be…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 3, 2009 to 2 Espresso Blends?/Problems with taste, crema color

14 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Jeff

"Oh, and as a side note: I welcome food from outside. Not Star Bucks cups, but if the…"

Fraser Jamieson replied Sep 2, 2009 to How do I say 'No loitering' and 'No Carry-ins' politely and creatively?

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by John P

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service