Al Sterling's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"OK.... so I'm not saying having a "Kiddy Room" inside the shop is good or bad... jus…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 22, 2009 to Kiddie Time!

13 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Les

"Devon..... I may have to "retract my comments" about this shop, as I just went to th…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 22, 2009 to Kiddie Time!

13 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Les

"Becky..... your's is a reasonable, but open ended request. When you say you're "new…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 21, 2009 to New cafe

5 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Becky

"Does your shop sell inexpensive "thermos mugs?" Available from the Ad Specialty indu…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 16, 2009 to What's The Thing with Whole Milk vs. 2% Milk ?

18 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Tiger

"Brady... Within the context of your coffee business, I understand that progression t…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 15, 2009 to What's The Thing with Whole Milk vs. 2% Milk ?

18 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Tiger

"Jose... About two years ago, I asked specialty coffee retailers what milk they were…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 14, 2009 to What's The Thing with Whole Milk vs. 2% Milk ?

18 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Tiger

"Just to add a bit more sarcastic-salt to the wound........ here's a comment from www…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 8, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

"Maybe this will put it all into some perspective........ I just went to the www.eig…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 8, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

"I commend you for bringing up a subject that really deserves attention........ I'm…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 7, 2009 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

"Giaco..... insightful comments, and I appreciate that, in essence, you separate the…"

Al Sterling replied Mar 6, 2009 to eight o'clock coffee vs Starbucks? Who was on the cupping panel?

18 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service