Demian Luper's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

""At what point does a roaster/coffeehouse change from being artisan and counter-cult…"

Demian Luper replied Sep 16, 2009 to

just now

"I have a Yama 8 cup that I got from Sweet Maria's. I've found that soaking the cloth…"

Demian Luper replied Jul 15, 2009 to siphon filters

14 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Greg Suekoff

"The article, if you can even call it that, is horribly mis-informed. From the outset…"

Demian Luper replied Jun 8, 2009 to

just now

"I use the 8-cup Yama and have followed the directions to the letter of the law as sp…"

Demian Luper replied Jun 1, 2009 to Chemex, Vac Pot, Siphon brewing standards?

8 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Demian Luper

"Currently listening to Nuclear Blast's/Summerian Records "The Most Extreme Sampler o…"

Demian Luper replied May 27, 2009 to Music

46 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Lauren Nicholls

"that rules. best emoticon evar. "

Demian Luper replied May 11, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"Is anyone keeping track of the number of dead horses being beaten in this thread? Ar…"

Demian Luper replied May 8, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"This will be very interesting to follow over the next 6 months/year. It would be nic…"

Demian Luper replied May 6, 2009 to McDonalds $100M Ad Campaign & McCafe Roll Out

89 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Espresso Rescue

"Sumatra Gayoland FTO from Alterra. Love that coffee. Keeps me honest. Grounds me."

Demian Luper replied Apr 29, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"One of the things James stated above is dead on and something I practice. I don't tu…"

Demian Luper replied Apr 24, 2009 to this is intended to spark some lively discussions.....

17 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service