Joe Marrocco's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Tamper,... eh... not really that important at the end of the day. Roaster,... now yo…"

Joe Marrocco replied May 19, 2009 to Cool DIY tamper, PID, Roaster

2 May 25, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

"I think that in an effort to present a more polished side to coffee the goal has bee…"

Joe Marrocco replied May 19, 2009 to Coming web site - seeking feedback

5 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Eyal Rosen

"Amazing!! I'll send you some coffee as well!!"

Joe Marrocco replied May 5, 2009 to What would motivate you to buy your coffee always ONLINE???

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Way to go on the coffee!! Now that is what you need to brand. Seriously, Guatemalan…"

Joe Marrocco replied May 5, 2009 to What would motivate you to buy your coffee always ONLINE???

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I don't know if the question is one what is "proper", but more on what tastes better…"

Joe Marrocco replied May 5, 2009 to Proper Cappuccino Making!?!?

21 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Damon Lurie

"I would also add that when you sell on-line the number of competitors is unreal. You…"

10 May 5, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"After this discussion I will seriously discuss this further with my fellow roasters.…"

Joe Marrocco replied May 4, 2009 to what is best charge rule of coffee??

22 May 5, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I would say the same thing if I wanted to sell huge ammounts of bulk coffee to unedu…"

22 May 5, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Jay, You are a coffee professional for whom I have a great deal of respect. I thoro…"

22 May 5, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Real world coffee houses can adhear to ideal practices. Isn't this what the third (s…"

22 May 5, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service