Josue Morales's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Advantages dependo on the type of coffee you are going to wash, and the type of soil…"

Josue Morales replied Nov 11, 2010 to What are "Washed" Coffees?

5 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"Hello Andres, Huehuetenango coffee is still a month delayed for harvesting, differe…"

Josue Morales replied Nov 9, 2010 to Anyone following International Coffee Prices?

21 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"More sources: https://www.theice.com/productguide/ProductDetails.shtml?specId=15 www…"

Josue Morales replied Nov 9, 2010 to Anyone following International Coffee Prices?

21 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Hello Ryan, if I may be of service please write me an email josuemorales@coffea.com.…"

Josue Morales replied Nov 3, 2010 to Seeking Roasted Coffee

10 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Paul Boyer

"Although, I'm not implying you shouldn't try. "

Josue Morales replied Nov 1, 2010 to Can we really grow a coffee plant out of green beans straight from the jute bags?

7 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Andrew Unruh

"The probability of failure is high on this because you are using a part of the coffe…"

Josue Morales replied Nov 1, 2010 to Can we really grow a coffee plant out of green beans straight from the jute bags?

7 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Andrew Unruh

"Use graphite grease, it works wonderfuly, I've used it on my machines for years."

Josue Morales replied Apr 8, 2010 to High Temp Food Grade Grease for Roaster

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service