Jimmy B's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Twin Peaks if you've never been there before. really great panoramic view of the who…"

Jimmy B replied Sep 1, 2011 to San Francisco/Santa Cruz coffee shops

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Kirk

"I actually brew vietnamese coffee using a large Phin as a dripper and do it as one b…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 29, 2011 to vietnamese coffee to go ?

1 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Jimmy B

"If you're getting "cappucino"-like foam, I don't think it's over texturing that is t…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 29, 2011 to Micro foam

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Jimmy B

"The thing I personally always thought would get people to come, is the buzz. My shop…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 29, 2011 to Feeling Invisible, would love some tips

8 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Jimmy B

"Yes I actually thought about doing a promotion through that. I have a loyalty freque…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 29, 2011 to Geolocation - Facebook Shelves Facebook Places - Are you using Foursquare?

1 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Jimmy B

"For my shop, Since its only been open 6 months, I'm here all day from open to close.…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 29, 2011 to Checklists, end of day procedures, etc.

12 May 17, 2016
Reply by Jen

"I think you should just teach them the correct way. Teaching someone first time lear…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 24, 2011 to 2 oz Volumetric pulls and triple portafilters

15 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Aldrich

"To be honest, it's hard to find a solution to this. I guess you have to just be flex…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 23, 2011 to Minumum purchase

19 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

"I recently added Mr. Espressos, Kenya coffee to my drip rotation at my shop. Kenya a…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 22, 2011 to International Coffee Drinks- anything for Africa?

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Jimmy B

"In order to achieve great crema, a good grinder, fresh beans (maximum 14 days from r…"

Jimmy B replied Aug 22, 2011 to How do I fix the espresso machine to where there is the proper texture and amount of crema per shot?

34 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Mickael

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service