Nick Leichtentritt's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Brady,  I cant say for sure that the undersized tamper is the sole cause of the…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Sep 23, 2012 to What filter basket do you use?

7 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"attach a $20 bill along with a hand written thank you note to their paycheck be sure…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Sep 18, 2012 to Recognizing Employees

14 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Johnny Steverson

"Just want to add when I said semi is the way to go, I was only comparing to an auto.…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Aug 31, 2012 to New machine options, PLEASE share opinions~

10 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by John P

"Semi is the way to go.          It gives you so much more control when compared to u…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Aug 31, 2012 to New machine options, PLEASE share opinions~

10 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by John P

"Dad! Dad! Look at what he did!     - said by an excited 8 yr old girl picking up her…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Aug 27, 2012 to Nicest thing a customer has said

41 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by James Perini

"Gear showed up today!   thanks Patrick for the Prima Coffee referral.  Chris is awes…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Aug 17, 2012 to Wholesale grinders, V60's, & other home brewing equip

5 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Burns

"Ask for the sky dude,  I got a lot more than I was "offered"   All they can do is sa…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Aug 9, 2012 to Tenant Improvments

7 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by amy louise eaton

"Sweet thank man. Baratza looks like they are going to work out great, espresso parts…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Aug 7, 2012 to Wholesale grinders, V60's, & other home brewing equip

5 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Patrick Burns

"I went to ABC, flew from Virginia to spend a week out in Portland.    It wasn't chea…"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Aug 4, 2012 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"Thanks Brady"

Nick Leichtentritt replied Jun 20, 2012 to Branded Glasswares

2 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Nick Leichtentritt

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service