Jason Shipley's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"As your roaster we would happily consult for free, with a three year supply contract."

Jason Shipley replied Mar 23, 2011 to Looking for free online mentor for starting up drive-thru coffee

6 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Andrew Mangino

"Is this something you would hand the customer or are you doing a big board behind th…"

Jason Shipley replied Mar 15, 2011 to Critique my new menu

22 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Nick Cho

"Jet Boil JavaThis would be awesome. I've got one of their camp stove sets their stuf…"

Jason Shipley replied Feb 10, 2011 to Brewing coffee while on the road????

11 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by zack burnett

"You may want to try your current landlord on for size at a reduction in rent. If you…"

Jason Shipley replied Feb 1, 2011 to Forecasting for a new locations

10 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Brady

"Your ignition problem and the agitator motor are probably 2 separate issues. Does it…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 18, 2011 to Roaster Fire! Help??

5 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"we have the same problem, I just replaced my timers with waterproof stopwatches we b…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 14, 2011 to Countdown timers

7 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"I'd be happy to send you some samples, we are out of Northern Il but all of MN is 1…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 11, 2011 to Great roaster in the midwest region or in Minnesota

8 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by k

"We built our first Cafe with a Millrock Bar. I would not do business with them again…"

Jason Shipley replied Jan 3, 2011 to Bar Systems

7 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Tim Larson

"+1 I don't think there is a substitute for a good long term relationship with an acc…"

Jason Shipley replied Dec 29, 2010 to 2011 Taxes

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"Has anyone doe analysis on what eliminating the the larger sizes does to ticket aver…"

Jason Shipley replied Dec 27, 2010 to Not offering a 20oz?

46 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Christelle Debeuf

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service