Jason Shipley's Discussions (400)

Discussions Replied To (362) Replies Latest Activity

"I have 2 SAM 4POS cash registers that I'd be willing to sell cheap. I will say that…"

Jason Shipley replied Dec 17, 2010 to Any cash register recommendations?

14 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by teresa pilarz

"30,000 + cars a day directly in front of the location with good visibility and easy…"

Jason Shipley replied Dec 15, 2010 to What kind Commuter Trafic Volume should I look for in finding a new location?

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I'll bet Mugs would be good, you could just have a bar code printed on each and acti…"

Jason Shipley replied Dec 7, 2010 to Gift card alternatives?

5 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Hallberg

"That's not the market around Chicago of course we don't have many quality focused in…"

Jason Shipley replied Dec 1, 2010 to How much for a rebuilt Linea 2AV?

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

"There is no way that a used Linea is worth $6K unless it has $3K in cash hidden insi…"

Jason Shipley replied Nov 30, 2010 to How much for a rebuilt Linea 2AV?

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Very fresh coffee and softened water with too much sodium content will cause the gro…"

Jason Shipley replied Nov 10, 2010 to Fetco/Bunn issue

7 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

"I would look hard at leasing, Ice machines break down... a lot and having someone el…"

Jason Shipley replied Nov 3, 2010 to ice makers

9 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"We'll see what happens but as far as their current machines they are certainly on pa…"

Jason Shipley replied Oct 22, 2010 to New cafe opening need recommendations on espresso machines

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Graeme Duhamel

"They are introing the machine at Coffee Fest Seattle. We'll see what it does but fro…"

Jason Shipley replied Oct 22, 2010 to New cafe opening need recommendations on espresso machines

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Graeme Duhamel

"Mike, Did the originals break? What I'm wondering is why 9 needed to be replaced. Gr…"

Jason Shipley replied Oct 21, 2010 to Mazzer adjustment collar pin

6 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service