Jonathan's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to Boise!  My wife and I have lived here for 2 yrs and are still looking for…"

Jonathan replied Oct 27, 2011 to Moving to Boise area and looking for work :)

4 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Kendra Aanestad

"Im thinking about selling an older Faema c85/1. It's a compact 1gr, 110v. Good for a…"

Jonathan replied Oct 16, 2010 to Looking for home setup

6 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Chris

"Christopher, It sounds like you have done your homework and due diligence thus far.…"

Jonathan replied Oct 2, 2010 to I Think It's Time for a Revolution

22 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"Call Bapi at My Chai. He will hook you up with some samples and he ships nation wide…"

Jonathan replied Jun 6, 2010 to Smoothies

14 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Jonathan

"There is a small company in Bend, Or called My Chai, inc. Makes some of the best cha…"

Jonathan replied Feb 10, 2010 to wuts up coffee city Im looking for a good coffee surup

21 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Joona Suominen

"I want to clarify.... Were you using My Chai, inc. from Bend, Or? Or some other my c…"

Jonathan replied Dec 9, 2009 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"My Chai is the way to go. They have a couple different choices... one being My Chai…"

Jonathan replied Dec 2, 2009 to Looking for new Chai for the shop

54 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Moni Rai

"I was also wondering about this. Does anyone put together simple gift baskets? Coffe…"

Jonathan replied Oct 21, 2009 to Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way...

7 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Dawn Tangeman

"Had a great Sidamo a couple days ago at Backporch Coffee Roasters. Raspberry, coconu…"

Jonathan replied Oct 3, 2009 to What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

33 Jan 24, 2010

"The coffee fest display was a 1 group... anybody get any info on 2 or 3 groups?"

Jonathan replied Oct 1, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service