stephanie crocker's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, being positive and creating a positive work place is in our mission. I did fire…"

stephanie crocker replied Sep 20, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"thanks so much. yes, i agree that even though it's obvious that an employee shouldn'…"

stephanie crocker replied Sep 19, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"you could also go the sticker route which often looks nicer than stamps, but can be…"

stephanie crocker replied Sep 19, 2009 to Looking for good & cheap supplier for takeaway cups...

4 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Karthikeyan Krishnamurthy

"yeah, we are largely in a business district, with mostly mon-fri business, near 3 ma…"

stephanie crocker replied Sep 7, 2009 to how do you figure out which hours to be open

10 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Our bean supplier offers free espresso training for any and all of our employees, th…"

stephanie crocker replied Aug 2, 2009 to Am I doing our espresso drinks right?

16 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"1. be clear about what you want from starting a coffee shop. why do you think you wo…"

stephanie crocker replied Jul 22, 2009 to Starting up shop...

17 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"you really want to be sure to set yourself apart from the competition. when i starte…"

stephanie crocker replied Jul 22, 2009 to I know this is lame...but we need a coffee house name.

50 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Dawn E Donson

"we use quick books pro, and it is a very robust software. we use it to track sales a…"

stephanie crocker replied Jul 19, 2009 to Tracking Expenses

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

"as a business owner YOU control the mood, ambiance, etc of your shop. YOU are creati…"

stephanie crocker replied Jul 19, 2009 to Urge to kill pt Deux

15 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by stephanie crocker

"it sounds like indeed glass is best...i bet you could log how often you replace vs h…"

stephanie crocker replied Jul 19, 2009 to Plastic French Presses for coffee shop use

9 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Shelley Weihs

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service