nik orosi's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"depeche mode"

nik orosi replied Apr 24, 2009 to What bands have you now gained more respect for after seeing live?

5 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"take care of your self...that guy is a looser... he needs you, not vice versa... VIV…"

nik orosi replied Apr 22, 2009 to worst coffee shop interview ever

15 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Maggie Cook

"most important; evolution of barista and championship it self! championships are bec…"

nik orosi replied Apr 19, 2009 to WBC rules for what can be on floor for competicion

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"so whats common bar to you? if you dont have clover, meas that noone should use clov…"

nik orosi replied Apr 19, 2009 to WBC rules for what can be on floor for competicion

5 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"what language finalists are talking dont have anything with their knowledge!!!! wil…"

nik orosi replied Apr 19, 2009 to WBC officiaL language

12 May 11, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"agree with... smelling shots just for your self and in your own cup, to share that k…"

nik orosi replied Apr 14, 2009 to Do you smell your shots?

11 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"man, great.... i was thinking that is something wrong with me... im always smelling…"

nik orosi replied Apr 14, 2009 to Do you smell your shots?

11 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"iv send him a message in april last year but no reply...anyway, hes nice and i wish…"

nik orosi replied Apr 4, 2009 to Kenya Barista Champion Article

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"was there...and my humble opinion is that the place is great. what i like most is; i…"

nik orosi replied Apr 4, 2009 to monmouth coffee - london

1 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

"was a privilege for me to met john in wbc tokyo...the best time of my life, some 15…"

nik orosi replied Apr 3, 2009 to Kenya Barista Champion Article

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service