Casey Loseth's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"To add to my post a friend of mine has a cafe just at the other side of the river fr…"

Casey Loseth replied Sep 16, 2011 to Some customer bringing in and consuming drinks and food from other stores

26 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Brady

"People have the wrong attitude surrounding cafe's and specialty coffee. We need to e…"

Casey Loseth replied Sep 16, 2011 to Some customer bringing in and consuming drinks and food from other stores

26 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Brady

"The last of my bag from Tonx.org Elsalvador finca Matalapa Guayabo. Smuggled it from…"

Casey Loseth replied Aug 20, 2011 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"I'm in a similar situation, I live in northern Saskatchewan, far enough north to see…"

Casey Loseth replied Aug 11, 2011 to Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

24 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Marian Plajdicko

"A tip that a friend of mine gave me was to under stretch and let the milk sit and so…"

Casey Loseth replied Aug 11, 2011 to How do I get glossy latte art?

5 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Phil Roberts

"I'd say yes, and I'd say it's very closely linked to music. You can, if you don't fe…"

Casey Loseth replied Aug 11, 2011 to Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

24 Oct 9, 2011

"100% nailed it "

Casey Loseth replied Aug 4, 2011 to Peaberry

11 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Brady

"I use a butane burner, works real nice."

Casey Loseth replied Jul 21, 2011 to Siphon Woe's

4 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Caty Rent

"there's one of those in my home town, tamp's built in to the grinder and grounds sit…"

Casey Loseth replied Jul 21, 2011 to Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

24 Oct 9, 2011

"I know I get a good feeling about the quality of coffee I'm going to get if I walk i…"

Casey Loseth replied Jul 21, 2011 to Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

24 Oct 9, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service