BaristaOnDutY's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Well if price is an issue, I just may have the solution for you, we have a few machi…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Oct 3, 2008 to Is there such a thing...

26 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Jeremy Conley

"Wow..Ur Right you would think you could get a nice cup anywhere you turned, I have n…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Oct 2, 2008 to Recommendations Requested! Good Coffee In Puerto Vallarta - Where?

8 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by pvkid

"http://www.latinaspecials.com/mexico/destinations/puerto_vallarta.php"

BaristaOnDutY replied Oct 2, 2008 to Recommendations Requested! Good Coffee In Puerto Vallarta - Where?

8 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by pvkid

"Wow...Thats so awesome, because ,we never realize how much impact we have on others…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Oct 1, 2008 to Kudos~ PAT ON THA BACK~Job Well Done!!

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

"Hi Larry, I personal have the old $450 Starbucks Barista Machine, of course you can…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Sep 30, 2008 to Machine for home

22 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Brandy Smyth

"J2, Thanks for clearing that up!! Of course I was only kidding about waiting...The b…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Sep 27, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Alun Get Ur Own PAN, we are friend and all, but this PAN is personal, shes like my,…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Sep 26, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"I 2 prefer the 1/3 1/3 1/3 Method you can never go wrong with that, however if I wan…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Sep 26, 2008 to cappuccino issues :p

29 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Larry Prochazka

"I just had to respond to this, all because I'm not only Coffee Core, but Country Cor…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Sep 25, 2008 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Hey not a problem, we are all here for support and love of the coffee, if ever you n…"

BaristaOnDutY replied Sep 11, 2008 to CoffeeClub Network wants to exchange ideas with the members of the community

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service