Mac Pearce's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Flat black? sounds gross, makes your machine do awful things."

Mac Pearce replied Oct 6, 2010 to Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

62 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

"Awesome. I'm all about bringing respect to the coffee profession."

Mac Pearce replied Sep 29, 2010 to Caffeine - A feature documentary

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Jonathan, you're right. Theres nothing wrong with clean facial hair. I just don't ha…"

Mac Pearce replied Sep 29, 2010 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Oh, Jay, I didn't see your points. Same deal."

Mac Pearce replied Sep 28, 2010 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Your "presentation" idea looks like it would hold serious water. The idea of looking…"

Mac Pearce replied Sep 28, 2010 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Mike, I'm relatively unexperienced in roasting, I've got a couple months apprentices…"

Mac Pearce replied Sep 28, 2010 to What's on the bag?

22 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"Reg Barber. 'nough said."

Mac Pearce replied Sep 26, 2010 to Need Really Rad Tampers

32 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Bridget M Wood

"When I'm looking at purchasing a bag of coffee from a shop outside my own, I usually…"

Mac Pearce replied Sep 26, 2010 to What's on the bag?

22 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"I am very interested. Also interested in price range. Please email me with details.…"

Mac Pearce replied Mar 21, 2010 to Who is looking for a balancing vacuum coffee maker?

5 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service