Joona Suominen's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually while you're at it, it'd be interesting to have one of the coffee layers dy…"

Joona Suominen replied Nov 6, 2010 to unblending the blend

21 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

"That's because allthough I do find this interesting, educating and in some twisted k…"

Joona Suominen replied Nov 5, 2010 to unblending the blend

21 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

"It might be funny and interesting but there's no way it makes any kind of sense :)"

Joona Suominen replied Nov 5, 2010 to unblending the blend

21 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Being charismatic and charming is the minimum requirement. Barista skills can all be…"

Joona Suominen replied Nov 4, 2010 to Guy or girl barista?

37 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by ryan mcdougall

"The reason says that you might be facing a dead end foaming relatively great amounts…"

Joona Suominen replied Nov 3, 2010 to Eggnog latte

2 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by jonathan bonchak

"If memory serves me right the Mistral had a same (or at least very similar) steamtip…"

Joona Suominen replied Nov 3, 2010 to any baristas recomend certain steam tips?

20 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by johnny Norton

"She is, in fact, very very wrong. You should wash the portafilters always when it's…"

Joona Suominen replied Nov 3, 2010 to Portafilter Cleaning

38 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Lisa Harris

"Obivously you don't so please let me explain. As a background information: I wo…"

Joona Suominen replied Oct 24, 2010 to New cafe opening need recommendations on espresso machines

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Graeme Duhamel

"Bu usability I mean how easy it is to use and how is the user interface. For me, WBC…"

Joona Suominen replied Oct 23, 2010 to New cafe opening need recommendations on espresso machines

27 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Graeme Duhamel

"And if anyone else wonders too, I think the right link should have been Havespoonwi…"

Joona Suominen replied Oct 22, 2010 to New coffee blogs

4 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Billy Kangas

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service