Matthew Pitts's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"If the customer wants to make it this way at home, go right ahead. If they complain…"

Matthew Pitts replied May 31, 2010 to Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

62 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

"My first thought is to communicate with any trust worthy customers. See if they know…"

Matthew Pitts replied Apr 13, 2010 to How to search for good potential employees

21 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Brady

"At our shop, we always pour into shot glasses, unless you're pulling straight shots…"

Matthew Pitts replied Apr 13, 2010 to Pull the shot directly into the mug, or into shot glasses?

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"THIS SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!! I don't know, if I ask for an iced beverage, it…"

Matthew Pitts replied Mar 30, 2010 to Iced Latte techniques...

20 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by RC Anderson, Ph.D.

"Here in the Midwest, even in South Dakota, we try to keep to a traditional style of…"

Matthew Pitts replied Jan 27, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"For the record I have hired a Starbucks employee once before (didn't work out, but t…"

Matthew Pitts replied Jan 27, 2010 to What makes the Starbucks employee tick?

14 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Or if you want to hire me, I'd be glad to come out & be your house DJ... "

Matthew Pitts replied Jan 14, 2010 to music options

10 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Hey Jason. At our store a lot of times we use grooveshark.com, or pandora.com not to…"

Matthew Pitts replied Jan 14, 2010 to music options

10 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Unplug the router or modem to interfere with the internet!!!! I know where you're co…"

Matthew Pitts replied Jan 9, 2010 to Free Wifi in your coffeehouse

18 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by sumair ali

"In my opinion: Each coffee should be ground the same regardless of origin. If you gr…"

Matthew Pitts replied Jan 9, 2010 to Grind Consistency for Different Beans

12 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Mike M

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service