David Fell's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Brady, thank you for your reply. I have spoken with the folks at Brasilia and there…"

David Fell replied Jan 17, 2012 to Brasilia Excelsior 3 Reviews??

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Brady

"I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but do you weigh your doses?  For our Simo…"

David Fell replied Sep 29, 2011 to Dosing... redistribute or not?

11 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by David Fell

"First, thank you to everyone who added input to this discussion!  So, let's eliminat…"

David Fell replied Jul 28, 2011 to To tap or no tap? Looking for clarity

17 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Jason Haeger

"Quite possible interested. I currently use CSM in our kiosk at the university and re…"

David Fell replied Oct 19, 2009 to Sold! - CSM Coffee Shop Manager System POS software & hardware $3500!

11 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Dominique Mccall

"Hey everyone who replied, just an update that I got all the parts in and over the pa…"

David Fell replied Sep 27, 2009 to Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

17 Oct 3, 2009

"I'm guessing you are referring to the americano wand on your espresso machine?? Firs…"

David Fell replied Sep 21, 2009 to Using the hot water dispenser from a single boiler machine to make tea....

16 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Barry Jarrett

"Well, by no means do we have it perfected here, it seems to be a constant struggle f…"

David Fell replied Sep 19, 2009 to Food cost @ 30% Is it possible?

7 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by ray peck

"Thank you Wayne, very good to know. Now that you mention it that makes a lot of sens…"

David Fell replied Sep 14, 2009 to Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

17 Oct 3, 2009

"I have ordered new screens, screws, gaskets and bell rings. I'll butterfly/taco the…"

David Fell replied Sep 13, 2009 to Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

17 Oct 3, 2009

"Thank you, I'm afraid this is my next step as turning the Simoneli off and trying ag…"

David Fell replied Sep 13, 2009 to Dispersion screens stuck, HELP?!

17 Oct 3, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service