Simon Ouderkirk's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"My understanding regarding decaf espresso rests on two points: 1.) From the moment…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 8, 2010 to Pulling better decaf shots

7 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"ARRON, There's a lot going on here. Let me see if I have your situation laid out pr…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Apr 6, 2010 to Pour Over Help

16 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Logan Demmy

"Hey Gang, One of my shops recently switched to a milk dispenser similar to the ones…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Mar 17, 2010 to Milk refrigerator

13 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"MC Coffee Solutions offers classes just outside of Boston, in Hopedale, Mass. I too…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Feb 9, 2010 to Barista training near Boston

1 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

"MM Joining the BGA is on my February to-do list. The final step in the bean-to-cup…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Feb 3, 2010 to Association Memberships?

5 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Sam, I was lucky enough to attend the recent 'Elements of Espresso' 4-part training…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jan 26, 2010 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"I laughed afterward, but even up through the hand-sorting, I was taking mental notes…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Jan 10, 2010 to New Chemex Video--The Best Yet!

9 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Paul Yates

"It is my experience that education seems to be a hot-button topic around these parts…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Dec 20, 2009 to Coffee Quality Education - Spreading Awareness

13 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"If I can get included in some of these ongoing waves, my gmail is saouderkirk@gmail.…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Dec 17, 2009 to Are any of you on Google Wave? Using Waves to talk coffee?

24 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Mike M

"It sounds like you need to figure out what the specific job duties are, right? If yo…"

Simon Ouderkirk replied Dec 17, 2009 to Need a job description for...

5 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service