Mike McGinness's Discussions (897)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"I agonized over this and in the end decided straight shots only get the full treatme…"

Mike McGinness replied Feb 1, 2009 to When customers order espresso

25 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Alex

"I'm not a twenty or even thirty or forty but fifty something barista, shop owner and…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 28, 2009 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"While my cafe's focus is coffee, our own roasted coffees, we also have limited break…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 28, 2009 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"What's really annoying is someone coming up to the counter to order while talking on…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 22, 2009 to Inauguration Coffee? Coffee specials and activities on Inauguration Day…

12 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"I don't offer a free computer and have no plans to, sprang for the ongoing monthly e…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 21, 2009 to Looking for your valued opinions

8 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Adrian Badger

"No Inauguration or Obama blend. Don't have TV screens at my cafe but got in after sh…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 21, 2009 to Inauguration Coffee? Coffee specials and activities on Inauguration Day…

12 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"Not just used roasting equipment gonna be available. Picked up a $600 (if new) tripp…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 15, 2009 to Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

"Man just get some ok beans of a few different varietals/origins and start playing wi…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 15, 2009 to Do's and Don't of electric roasters

1 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Mike McGinness

"Oops, that should have been NY does NOT provide for and paid breaks..."

Mike McGinness replied Jan 11, 2009 to HELP! policy change!! how do you handle taking breaks?

6 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Brady

"Check your NY State labor laws, I just did. NY requires employers to give an unpaid…"

Mike McGinness replied Jan 11, 2009 to HELP! policy change!! how do you handle taking breaks?

6 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service