Vanessa Edwards's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"waht an awesome idea."

Vanessa Edwards replied Feb 11, 2009 to Planning Latte Art Throwdowns...

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Terika

"I'd say I would swap but unfortunetly... lol"

Vanessa Edwards replied Feb 11, 2009 to Starbucks Markout Exchanges

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Dave Green

"starbucks is becoming 100% fair trade this month. I'll be proud to work for starbuck…"

Vanessa Edwards replied Feb 11, 2009 to Fairtrade fortnight and Starbucks' response

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Chris Randall

"Dude Starbucked is great. I'm a bit late replying but hay it is. And funny cause I c…"

Vanessa Edwards replied Aug 26, 2008 to Coffee Books

22 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"The thing is starbucks wants thier barista's to be more involved with oppertunities.…"

Vanessa Edwards replied Jul 23, 2008 to Independents and Consumer Reactions to Starbucks Closing Stores

49 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

"Oh sorry but I read some of others writings when it has the name Starbucks in it. I…"

Vanessa Edwards replied Jun 23, 2008 to The Questionable Order: Tall latte, no foam

54 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

"Hm good question. Well it depends if you can actually make a real latte. I work at S…"

Vanessa Edwards replied Jun 23, 2008 to The Questionable Order: Tall latte, no foam

54 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

"Wow that would be awesome. Where are you thinking about going to? At Starbucks we ha…"

Vanessa Edwards replied Jun 20, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service