scott@herkimercoffee.com's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"and experiment we shall! the coming years of showdown between machine manufacturers…"

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 22, 2008 to Question: Why is coffee Italian?

19 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Giovanni Caffarella

"i'll be down to see you soon and hold you to that. i'll grow one, too. maybe..."

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 21, 2008 to Question: Why is coffee Italian?

19 Sep 9, 2009

"we should start a war on marketing buzz words. old out dated case in point: carmel m…"

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 21, 2008 to Question: Why is coffee Italian?

19 Sep 9, 2009

"best capp foam...ahh, take a pitcher of milk to starbucks, make sure it has time to…"

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 21, 2008 to Traditional Capp

6 Feb 6, 2008
Reply by Tom Steffens

"the foremost difference intended by using conical burrs is to keep the coffee cooler…"

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 13, 2008 to What grinder you prefer?

2 Jan 26, 2008
Reply by Corey Waldron

"sweetmarias.com is very helpful as well. plus, you can order green coffee that is us…"

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 12, 2008 to Coffee Roasting

13 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"coolio. let me know if/when you want to try it out. happy roasting!"

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 10, 2008 to Coffee Roasting

13 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"for years I roasted on a hot air popcorn popper which I modified so I was able to co…"

scott@herkimercoffee.com replied Jan 10, 2008 to Coffee Roasting

13 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service