Timothy Pellizzer's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"They sure look nice when they are new. I am looking forward to your comments after y…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Nov 18, 2011 to Rancilio Class 9 Unboxing and Install

8 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

"Eric, Have you tested this IR3 throughly? The machine looks in need of a massive reh…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Oct 29, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by james eric needham

"Eric, I have an IR12 with the newer version of the software and hardware. I have had…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Oct 29, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011

"I have had both ambex and diedrich roasters. While both roasters turn coffee brown,…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Oct 28, 2011 to automated Diedrich IR3 roaster purchase advice

21 Nov 10, 2011

"I used a very experienced HVAC contractor. He was able with his gauges to make sure…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Oct 25, 2011 to running an exhaust with a restaurant directly above me

5 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"I currently run my duct work through an outside wall and then up to the roof. Inside…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Oct 25, 2011 to running an exhaust with a restaurant directly above me

5 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Keith Eckert

"I have never used a Brewt but I have experience with the Clever. My only problem is…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Oct 23, 2011 to BREWT & why i dont trust them

17 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by R. Justin Shepherd

"Hello! I am considering using a couple of the two group DC-Pro's in my stores. I wou…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Sep 17, 2011 to Dalla Corte Evolution

14 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Q

"Zack, I used Graingers and McMasterCarr for wire brushes. Thin flexible metal/fiberg…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Aug 25, 2011 to How to clean internal airflow duct?

6 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by zack burnett

"Checking back for any additional information concerning the outcome of the espresso…"

Timothy Pellizzer replied Aug 14, 2011 to WBC Espresso Machine Sponsor

5 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service