Shari Coia Fulton's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Since I've been sitting here for 2 hours trying to get customer support, make sure y…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Jul 4, 2010 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"Ciao Jared - we hand tamp all of our espresso pulls as well, and don't have them on…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Mar 29, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"I love this thread, and being of Italian heritage, and having lived in Italy for 4 y…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Mar 28, 2010 to In refer to the Italian traditions...

37 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Adam

"Samantha ~ I attended the ABC Training school in Portland, OR with Matt Milletto and…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Mar 2, 2009 to Barista Training Schools

67 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Dirk

"I love and respect anyone who protects the cappuccino....bravo! I'm with you, anythi…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Sep 21, 2008 to Can you make....

15 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

"Unless we get a better offer, we'll be there! :-) sounds like a good time!"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Sep 10, 2008 to Meet the Baristas Party at Coffee Fest Seattle! Victrola Coffee and Barista Exchange!

17 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

"I've been considering the same dilemna...I did see a coffee bar in Portland that did…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Jun 27, 2008 to Need Quality Cup Quickly Done!

12 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Brady

"I'm such an old foggie and obviously out of touch! I had not a clue who most of thes…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Jun 26, 2008 to Music Recommendations - Must have Coffee Bar CD's

96 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Joe Smith

"I would say that coffee, in and of itself is not Italian. Espresso, on l'altro mano,…"

Shari Coia Fulton replied Jun 22, 2008 to Question: Why is coffee Italian?

19 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Giovanni Caffarella

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service