Heath Henley's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Interestingly, I noticed some competitors keeping pitchers on top of the machine at…"

Heath Henley replied Mar 10, 2009 to Steaming Pitchers: Chilled or Room Temp?

27 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"Intelligentsia Kenya, Nyeri, Chemex brew @ Method in ATL. Nice, clean, citrus, somet…"

Heath Henley replied Feb 14, 2009 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Just to add to what Lucas said, you might think about doing door knob hangers for th…"

Heath Henley replied Feb 4, 2009 to Marketing.

10 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Samantha Bako

"Check out M'lissa Muckerman's blogging about the tastings she led at Octane in ATL:…"

Heath Henley replied Jan 24, 2009 to Palette Development

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by fumbleson

"Fair enough. To be sure, I'm not advocating that people need to, or even should, off…"

Heath Henley replied Jan 23, 2009 to how to add flavoring to fresh roasted coffee beans

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"Then I suppose you don't offer flavored lattes or mochas? I agree that flavored cof…"

Heath Henley replied Jan 23, 2009 to how to add flavoring to fresh roasted coffee beans

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"I've never heard anything about changing grind based on roast - but the proof is in…"

Heath Henley replied Jan 20, 2009 to Different grinds for different roasts?

8 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Jason Haeger

"You would want to allow downloads (this can be helpful for viewing simple email atta…"

Heath Henley replied Jan 20, 2009 to Looking for your valued opinions

8 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Adrian Badger

"Well, when I was roasting we let the coffee cool completely down (important, as the…"

Heath Henley replied Jan 20, 2009 to how to add flavoring to fresh roasted coffee beans

18 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"IMO: age your roast, up your dose, grind for 25-30 sec. shot Unless you have specif…"

Heath Henley replied Dec 12, 2008 to help me with my espresso?

18 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service