Stephen Curtis's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Cup Punch: http://visionsespresso.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=412"

Stephen Curtis replied Mar 22, 2009 to Coffee card punch

17 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Rich Abker

"In Italian; Cafe = Coffee (espresso - not much going on as far as other brew methods…"

Stephen Curtis replied Mar 14, 2009 to Latte, Latte, Latte ???

2 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Selina

"Update: Talked to Ambex at Coffee Fest and it's no problem to change from Natural G…"

Stephen Curtis replied Feb 27, 2009 to Roaster Question: Can Natural Gas be switched to Propane?

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"A great geekfest for coffee lovers - I feel right at home =] Great idea Matt (beside…"

Stephen Curtis replied Feb 20, 2009 to 5000 Members!

19 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Al Sterling

"Thanks for the info Charles. Thanks Mike - My next step was to get in contact with…"

Stephen Curtis replied Feb 11, 2009 to Roaster Question: Can Natural Gas be switched to Propane?

4 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"Major over SJ. Faster, zero clumping (compared to SJ's has a tiny bit) Just for the…"

Stephen Curtis replied Feb 3, 2009 to Mazzer vs. Mazzer

11 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Stephen Curtis

"I've been wondering about pods - seems like it wouldn't take much for them to match…"

Stephen Curtis replied Jan 21, 2009 to Independents and Consumer Reactions to Starbucks Closing Stores

49 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Corvus Coffee

"I didn't mean that Jason. If there is some issue with your screen it will affect the…"

Stephen Curtis replied Jan 7, 2009 to Bottomless Portafilter Issues

20 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Mark Crawford

"I guess it's kind of like flavored drip - some people think they like it...lol. It's…"

Stephen Curtis replied Jan 7, 2009 to Member Points Leaderboard

36 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Bryan Wray

"So are you closer to the 3 month mark for your screens? It would not be the gasket t…"

Stephen Curtis replied Jan 7, 2009 to Bottomless Portafilter Issues

20 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Mark Crawford

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service