eric's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I currently own two Rancilio units one is the Classe 8 Automatic tall which we have…"

eric replied Aug 27, 2011 to Quality of the Rancilio Epoca S 2-group

13 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by eric

"We have a Rancilio with isteam, we use the isteam very little, but has always worked…"

eric replied Aug 23, 2010 to Rancilio Espresso Machine

4 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by eric

"Hi guys, We installed "muzak" it's a satellite systems that has 100's of stations w…"

eric replied Nov 5, 2009 to ASCAP fees...how do you deal with them?

32 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Brady

"We use Aloha in our restaurant across the street, its great, but very costly. We use…"

eric replied Oct 16, 2009 to What do you think about Coffee Shop Manager POS?

52 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Smith

"We handle tips a little different then some, and the staff developed it. The managem…"

eric replied Aug 20, 2009 to Tips, Wages

26 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

"I do feel appearance is important, I feel at some level we judge everyone by the way…"

eric replied Dec 11, 2008 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"I’ve used a few different materials for counter tops, the cheapest would be “furnitu…"

eric replied Dec 11, 2008 to Inexpensive countertop ideas?

13 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Rob

"I highly recommend buying a new ice machine, you can expect a few years of trouble f…"

eric replied Nov 30, 2008 to New Coffee Shop Cafe with questions and looking for some items. - Can you provide guidance?

6 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Carol Kerchner

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service