Keaton Ritchie's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Though my experience with steep and release brewers is pretty limited, 4 minutes see…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Dec 4, 2010 to beemer, benz or bentley?

17 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Julian Hernandez

"If this were facebook, I'd be "liking" this post. Mistakes happen, your drawer might…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Nov 20, 2010 to I'm trying to revamp our employee's paperwork system in regards to end of shift/day. Help?

14 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"Though the sediment in the cup from a french press will play some role in taste and…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Nov 11, 2010 to French Press vs Pour-Over

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"Actually, why not have the conversation about why you dislike timed doses? That's ho…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Oct 14, 2010 to Grinders, Doserless on demand?

6 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Oscar Nyman

"Counter Culture hosts Friday cuppings in their training centre. I don't know if Gori…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Sep 30, 2010 to New York City Roasters & Cuppings

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Keaton Ritchie

"If the way you poor tends to break the crema then you're probably making that first…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Sep 17, 2010 to Mixing milk with espresso first to reduce bitterness?

12 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Casey Loseth

"I've always done this: the taste reasons are obvious to me. (Hey, there's even a cha…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Sep 17, 2010 to Mixing milk with espresso first to reduce bitterness?

12 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Casey Loseth

"Café Myriade, downtown near Concordia University is a must. 49th Parallel Coffee, by…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Sep 14, 2010 to coffee in Montreal?

7 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I work with Anfims and they're definitely solid grinders, especially for the money.…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Aug 13, 2010 to Anfim vs Robur?

4 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Stickman

"The good cups i get out of my V60 take me 3 minutes or so, and a lot of attention (i…"

Keaton Ritchie replied Aug 10, 2010 to Clever or pour over

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Keaton Ritchie

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service