Michael B.'s Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We also add water to the cup first, then pull the shots into a 3 oz. espresso cup (p…"

Michael B. replied Nov 13, 2012 to Traditional Americano: portions and taste difference

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Michael B.

"It looks like the iPad is the way to go, but which system? I have good things about…"

Michael B. replied Nov 13, 2012 to Point of Sale System

30 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Spence

"We serve french press coffee in an airpot alongside our drip coffee. We prepare the…"

Michael B. replied Jun 23, 2008 to How do you all serve a french press during busy retail operations

9 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Carrie

"How did you make the cubanos? Isn't sandwiching the sugar in between the grinds the…"

Michael B. replied May 30, 2008 to Cubano's...to brew or not to brew???

27 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Michael Anthony Lopez

""Of course I can customize your drink for you!" As long it's legal and we have the i…"

Michael B. replied May 29, 2008 to Cubano's...to brew or not to brew???

27 Jul 9, 2008

"This takes us to the ever-present conundrum of offering a customer what they want, a…"

Michael B. replied May 28, 2008 to Cubano's...to brew or not to brew???

27 Jul 9, 2008

"Brady, you are correct...it is pretty amazing that the best way to make iced coffee…"

Michael B. replied May 28, 2008 to Cold Brew/ Toddy Coffee

19 May 29, 2008
Reply by Kristen

"Nobody ever complained, but I also didn't hear any compliments. Now we get several c…"

Michael B. replied May 28, 2008 to Cold Brew/ Toddy Coffee

19 May 29, 2008
Reply by Kristen

"Before using the filtron, we just emptied the left over drip coffee into pitchers at…"

Michael B. replied May 27, 2008 to Cold Brew/ Toddy Coffee

19 May 29, 2008
Reply by Kristen

"Ask for Peter...really good peeps. Congrats on your wedding as well. I am engaged bu…"

Michael B. replied May 23, 2008 to Cold Brew/ Toddy Coffee

19 May 29, 2008
Reply by Kristen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service