John Walker's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with everything Troy said. Sooner or later if you want to grow, or even step…"

John Walker replied Mar 17, 2011 to evolving as an owner

10 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by stephanie crocker

"We often have applicants new to coffee but not new to hospitality. We always pick a…"

John Walker replied Jul 21, 2010 to Possible oral quiz questions for new Barista applicants

26 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by John Walker

"Knife??? That's not a knife!!!!! Now, THAT'S a knife. The Aussie's and Kiwi's will…"

John Walker replied Feb 4, 2010 to "Flat white"?

42 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Brady

"So true, Jay. At the end of the day it is a numbers game. I have 18 people on the r…"

John Walker replied Oct 12, 2009 to Managing Woes

14 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Andrew R. Tucker

"Wow Those are the same words that could describe the same challenges we have in Qld.…"

John Walker replied Oct 11, 2009 to Managing Woes

14 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Andrew R. Tucker

"The hardest part of being a business owner is finding good people. Doesn't matter if…"

John Walker replied Sep 19, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"We have found that developing a 'point of difference' helps us stand out. Especially…"

John Walker replied Sep 17, 2009 to Advice for starting a coffee catering co. ?

11 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Will, Brett , Michelle

"I think this person brought all this misery on herself due to lying to the police. I…"

John Walker replied Sep 16, 2009 to Woman faces charges after using WiFi in coffee shop

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"In Queensland our base rate is a little under $15hr and a 50% premiun on sat and sun…"

John Walker replied Aug 31, 2009 to Tips, Wages

26 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service