Jason Campbell's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"We have two or three on shift through most days at our shop.  Each barista pulls tip…"

Jason Campbell replied Jul 16, 2014 to Pooling Employee Tips

1 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Jason Campbell

"http://www.hasbean.co.uk/blogs/brew-guides. Here's the link. This guy is awesome!"

Jason Campbell replied Jan 26, 2014 to BREWING METHODS

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by bukenya john paul

"You could also go to HasBean or the "In My Mug" podcast with Steven Leighton (sp) an…"

Jason Campbell replied Jan 26, 2014 to BREWING METHODS

4 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by bukenya john paul

"We have a small bowl by the tip jar. I call it the "instant karma" bowl. Folks put c…"

Jason Campbell replied Jan 12, 2014 to "Suspended Coffee". Do you offer it? Would you offer it? Why or why not?

9 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

"K30. All day! That thing has redefined the entire flow of my drink prep."

Jason Campbell replied Jan 12, 2014 to Which grinder should we go with?

4 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Jason Campbell

"Be sure to document these incidents. If you do not do so and termination comes about…"

Jason Campbell replied Nov 18, 2013 to Barista Etiquette

9 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Denise Smith

"Ps. Jay, that is spot on!"

Jason Campbell replied Nov 6, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g48966-Blowing_Rock_North_Carolina.html Chec…"

Jason Campbell replied Nov 6, 2013 to New to the business. Opening in southern nc

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"I am in a similar situation in the mountains of Blowing Rock NC. Our town is about 1…"

19 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by David Myers

"I give my regs a price break on coffee when they bring in a mug as it cuts down on t…"

Jason Campbell replied Nov 12, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service