Chris Hooton's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Al, thanks for the information. The mobile style option is an interesting one. I had…"

Chris Hooton replied Nov 22, 2008 to Movie Theater

8 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Troy Reynard

"Yeah, stephanie, the coffeehouse would be open all the time as a coffeehouse, but wo…"

Chris Hooton replied Nov 22, 2008 to Movie Theater

8 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Troy Reynard

"According to their website, ghiradelli does all their stuff in house from cacao sele…"

Chris Hooton replied Nov 7, 2008 to Guittard vs Ghirardelli

22 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Black Sheep Coffee North

"Guittard's use of single origin cacao is intriguing. They didn't seem to have any sa…"

Chris Hooton replied Nov 7, 2008 to Guittard vs Ghirardelli

22 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Black Sheep Coffee North

"In the works..."

Chris Hooton replied Nov 6, 2008 to Starting Out

8 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Adam M

"Mmmm... I miss Harrar! "

Chris Hooton replied Oct 20, 2008 to Power to the Americano?

19 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Bedlamite23

"Oh, now I remember, there was a time when I drank strawberry cappuccinos.... ah the…"

Chris Hooton replied Oct 19, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"The Depth Charge/Red eye/etc... used to be my drink of choice, but too much bad dark…"

Chris Hooton replied Oct 18, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"I, personally, can't stand Big Train's Ice Rage its way too sweet, and seems almost…"

Chris Hooton replied Oct 6, 2008 to frappes...smoothies...blended drinks...which are the best?

29 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Levi Andersen

"For some reason I gag when coffee is under 140... I wonder why..."

Chris Hooton replied Oct 2, 2008 to No more Hot Coffee

19 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service