Chris DeMarse's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"Alterra uses thick plywood with either epoxy or a bunch of layers of urethane.. it l…"

Chris DeMarse replied Dec 12, 2008 to Inexpensive countertop ideas?

13 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Rob

"I'm glad you like your sibilla, cuz' mine is less than stellar. I dialed back the te…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 7, 2008 to What Your favorite Espresso Machine

67 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Guillermo Ordenana

"Reg Barber enterprises does the ridge circle tamp base (don't know the official name…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 5, 2008 to Favorite Tamps?

26 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tif

"i have a espressoparts compressore jolly roger tamp with the 58mm convex base. At fi…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 5, 2008 to Favorite Tamps?

26 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by tif

"If possible, I often rest one of my hands lightly on the drip tray and use that as a…"

Chris DeMarse replied Nov 1, 2008 to Steaming Ergonomics...

2 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Brady

"If you'll allow me humbly to reply, I believe it's a tricked out pour-over drip bar…"

Chris DeMarse replied Oct 31, 2008 to Dandelion 2.0

5 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Adrian Badger

"I used a Costa Rican Herbazu for my comp espresso last year that had wild berry note…"

Chris DeMarse replied Oct 31, 2008 to Storage of coffee

11 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Chris DeMarse

"When we train everyone at our coffee school on buying and usage habits, we always te…"

Chris DeMarse replied Oct 31, 2008 to Storage of coffee

11 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Chris DeMarse

"I believe that either espresso supply or espresso parts have them. ironically enough…"

Chris DeMarse replied Oct 27, 2008 to Handle-less pitcher

12 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

"When I worked at the Jolly Green Giant a few years back I used to be madly in love w…"

Chris DeMarse replied Oct 17, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service