Daniel Williamson's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad it wasn't just late at night and hours after I had my last coffee... I was…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Why do I have to drink just 25 milliliters of coffee?

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"Was that a serious question?"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 9, 2009 to Why do I have to drink just 25 milliliters of coffee?

5 Oct 9, 2009

"Almond/anise biscotti or a ginger cookie with frosting. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 8, 2009 to I gotta know...what's your favorite cafe bite? Scones? Muffins? Biscotti?

10 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Those guys know their stuff, can field any question under the sun, explain differenc…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 7, 2009 to Tea

9 Oct 7, 2009

"Maggie Cook said: I'm no an owner/manager, just a regular old employee (and tea dri…"

9 Oct 7, 2009

"TeaGschwender in Chicago is almost unbeatable."

9 Oct 7, 2009

"Adagio puts out an online tea class. It will give you just a little more about the b…"

9 Oct 7, 2009

"A Call said: Daniel, you suggested that Black Cat was "slightly more acidic." It is…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Intelligentsia Roastery

16 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Aaron C

"Absolutely. If you know someone who has a dremel tool kit, there are attachments tha…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Tampers: Flat or Convex, which to buy?

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Edward

"Jennifer Graham said: "I'm shopping as we speak." Something you may want to consid…"

Daniel Williamson replied Oct 6, 2009 to Tampers: Flat or Convex, which to buy?

14 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Edward

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service