emily jackson's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"At a few places I have worked, I instituted a "talk to me" binder full of loose leaf…"

emily jackson replied Mar 14, 2012 to How the owner can get valuable info about the shop

7 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Sid Gauby

"I would like to echo what Kevin Ayers wrote about shaking your milk before steaming.…"

emily jackson replied Sep 27, 2010 to let's talk about milk.

11 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by emily jackson

"i second *heart* coffee roasters. their design is impeccable and they have ingenious…"

emily jackson replied Sep 12, 2010 to Coffeeshops to visit in Portland?

19 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by emily jackson

"invited me to lavish parties, heard me complain about a headache and gone and bought…"

emily jackson replied Aug 27, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"at my last job. we did weekly "cuppings". they were actually more llike "tastings",…"

emily jackson replied Apr 7, 2010 to Weekly cuppings. Too much?

13 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Phong Tran

"yeah. we get all of the above. some of my favorites are 1) "my drink is not hot enou…"

emily jackson replied Apr 6, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"https://www.theochocolate.com/store/products/specialty-chocolate/sipping-chocolate b…"

emily jackson replied Apr 6, 2010 to Mocha Madness and Cocoa Conundrums

15 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

"rich, yeah, i'm in olympia now with B&B. i really love it. It's such a change of…"

emily jackson replied Dec 31, 2009 to To Pittsburgh

8 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by emily jackson

"you should also check out tazza d'oro. i worked there for the past few years ( i rel…"

emily jackson replied Dec 27, 2009 to To Pittsburgh

8 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by emily jackson

"we tried it a few weeks ago, in the training lab. i do have to say that it pulled a…"

emily jackson replied Dec 26, 2009 to Has anyone else tried the mypressi TWIST

10 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Jamie Treby

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service