Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"This reminds me of the start to a bad joke...."A Barista walks into a bar & the…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 13, 2008 to A barista walks into another barista's shop...

22 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by soysucker

"Something you can try is just mentioning that you are a Barista in another shop in c…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 13, 2008 to A barista walks into another barista's shop...

22 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by soysucker

"Yes I used to have that. One reason I started this thread is to figure out what all…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 11, 2008 to Coffee Books

22 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"Im waiting on Devil's Cup to get to my branch at the library probably Wed. & I'l…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 11, 2008 to Coffee Books

22 Feb 18, 2010

"One thing you can consider (if you dont already have an espresso machine that is) is…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 8, 2008 to The on/off debate- does leaving an espresso machine on overnight use more power?

7 Aug 8, 2008

"As to Barista School, I would start by reading through forums like this. Ask questio…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 8, 2008 to Who is thinking of starting a coffee shop?

12 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by pat

"Im reading Uncommon Grounds right now (Pretty good book) & I feel the same way.…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 8, 2008 to Who is thinking of starting a coffee shop?

12 Aug 17, 2008
Reply by pat

"I started the morning out with a shot of Toddy Coffee over ice with Jet Tea's Neutra…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 8, 2008 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Actually Im partial to either Ethiopia Yrgacheffe or Papua New Guinea Red Mountain b…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 8, 2008 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"It sounds like you are saying that you are happy with your Espresso Drink business b…"

Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe replied Aug 8, 2008 to Successful/Quality brewing practices... Feedback?

2 Aug 8, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service