Jared Rutledge's Discussions (468)

Discussions Replied To (427) Replies Latest Activity

"i'm completely against the whole "watching your baristas with a camera" thing. that'…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 19, 2009 to should i fire my barista for closing shop early

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Cash Reynolds

"genius article. really good to keep in mind with regards to opening my own shop. tha…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 17, 2009 to An interesting read...

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"for epic smoothies, combine good frozen fruit with some milk, yogurt, and honey. pro…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 16, 2009 to Yogurt vs. Power smoothie base...

2 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Henry

"there are only two ways in which customers using the internet without buying things…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 16, 2009 to Woman faces charges after using WiFi in coffee shop

6 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"the thing about the mahlkonig is (i believe) it's a flat burr grinder, so it still h…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 16, 2009 to Help With a Mahlkonig Grinder

15 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Wayne Oberholzer

"i just got two sengware 8 oz. cups in that i ordered, going to take them to a local…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 15, 2009 to espresso + milk proportions

15 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"actually, i don't find espresso sitting to be that bad of a thing, depending. james…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 15, 2009 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"the best tip i can give you is to put in a pinch of baking soda (you guys call it bi…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 14, 2009 to School me on making Iced Tea

7 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Brady

" seriously what's with the random weird discussions in the last couple days?"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 14, 2009 to Best quality winemaking

1 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

"i don't wait, man, i'm an old pro at forum trolling and flaming. i have an arsenal o…"

Jared Rutledge replied Sep 13, 2009 to Try this PurJava Recipes:

7 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service