Jonathan Jarrow's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent question. I'd love to get some science on this as well. One thing I do kn…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied May 29, 2009 to "shocking" the espresso

12 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Bob Von Kaenel

"Yo dude. Assuming that you are talking about installing gicleurs. You're working wi…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied May 7, 2009 to linea flow restrictor install help

9 May 8, 2009
Reply by chris ganger

"I'm not saying that I want to be a classic Italian cafe. I'm sure that their country…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Apr 9, 2009 to Third Wave vocabulary...

9 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by chistopher joshua rusu

"I fully realize this Josh. There is certainly a massive difference between the Ameri…"

9 Apr 10, 2009

"Well said Brett. To be honest, I don't care for the hipster infiltration of coffee a…"

9 Apr 10, 2009

"It depends on a lot of things, but from personal experience I find my espresso peaki…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Mar 19, 2009 to Coffee that's TOO FRESH?

33 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Jarrow

"The real trick with great latte art is the "nuance". Seriously, there are so many li…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Mar 14, 2009 to New to the art of latte art.

30 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

"Would you mind down dosing as well, and posting the results?? "

Jonathan Jarrow replied Mar 14, 2009 to Reg Barber C-Ripple Tamber base Evaluation

25 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

"Wow!! I almost bought a c-ripple for my shop, but ended up deciding on a c-flat, bec…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Mar 13, 2009 to Reg Barber C-Ripple Tamber base Evaluation

25 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Billy Kangas

"I smoke and have considered numerous times the effect of cigarettes on my palate. It…"

Jonathan Jarrow replied Mar 6, 2009 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service