Brewed Expressions Coffee House's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I echo Bradys post. You might want to see if your current employer will send you to…"

Brewed Expressions Coffee House replied May 13, 2010 to The costs to open a coffee shop

17 May 14, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"We have had an Ice Cream biz for 12 yrs & added a Coffee House to it. Gelato is…"

Brewed Expressions Coffee House replied Mar 24, 2010 to Retired and wanting to go back to work

12 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Brewed Expressions Coffee House

"Try going to Coffee Fest ( coffee fest.com).. Lots of good info. The kid thing???? l…"

Brewed Expressions Coffee House replied Oct 27, 2009 to need advise

5 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Brewed Expressions Coffee House

"I use a Rancilio Epoca in my shop. I've had it for 6 yrs & have only called for…"

Brewed Expressions Coffee House replied Oct 24, 2009 to And your Recommendation would be....

46 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Coffeehorse

"We offer free WI-FI & yes have a few squatters. I was in Berlin,Oh in a shop &am…"

Brewed Expressions Coffee House replied Oct 21, 2009 to "free" wireless internet use and abuse

8 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Nick Gizzi

"Been drinking the nectar of the bean for as long as I can remember. Worked in the vi…"

Brewed Expressions Coffee House replied Aug 18, 2009 to Your coffee story...

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Derryl Reid

"Try packaging it yourself & selling it to customers as garden fertilizer. Since…"

Brewed Expressions Coffee House replied Aug 18, 2009 to Use Coffee Grind

6 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Henry

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service