Mike Gregory's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"While in Nicaragua, make sure you get in touch with Cecocafen, an umbrella org compr…"

Mike Gregory replied Feb 21, 2009 to Really need some help with finding a plantation.

11 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Gregory

"It's too bad the NWRBC won't coincide with the NKOTB concert at the Tacoma Dome."

Mike Gregory replied Sep 17, 2008 to 2009 NWRBC

35 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

"I'll second Spencer's recommendation of Atlas Coffee Importers, up in the Greenwood…"

Mike Gregory replied Sep 3, 2008 to Where can I buy green coffee beans in Seattle?

6 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

"Trabant is planning a trip to El Salvador, Guatemala, and Chiapas this winter, to co…"

Mike Gregory replied Aug 21, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Hold off on those PBRs before the comp. "

Mike Gregory replied Aug 21, 2008 to Millrock Latte Art comp in Seattle @ CoffeeFest

25 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

"AP Dining and Halo are two I would consider."

Mike Gregory replied Jun 17, 2008 to POS System Suggestions?

6 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Mike Gregory

"Omanhene raw cocoa powder is a good base for a chocolate sauce. Start by cutting it…"

Mike Gregory replied Mar 23, 2008 to Creating Chocolate Sauce

17 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Last may Trabant hosted Joe Molina, agronomist and manager of El Salvador's Finca Bo…"

Mike Gregory replied Jan 19, 2008 to Clover brewin'

32 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Anthony Rue

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service