Mike Sabol's Discussions (252)

Discussions Replied To (248) Replies Latest Activity

"See if they'd be willing to sell you the element at their cost. Which should split t…"

Mike Sabol replied Jan 9, 2013 to Need Tech Opinion: La Marzocco Linea Blown Heating Element

11 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"I just read your post above mine and it sounds like the company did everything they…"

Mike Sabol replied Jan 9, 2013 to Need Tech Opinion: La Marzocco Linea Blown Heating Element

11 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"Mike, in order to answer your question can you post a pic of the entire element and…"

11 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"Brady really covered all the bases. Working with used espresso machines is frought w…"

11 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"With the Extra time Brady just freed up for you I'd recommend doing some research on…"

Mike Sabol replied Dec 31, 2012 to Descale Aurelia 3 Group

4 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"You train them according to the companies rules and guidelines. The coffe belongs to…"

Mike Sabol replied Dec 29, 2012 to Retraining

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Brady

"Jacob - I get what you're saying as well.  I've been in the coffee industry for 20 y…"

Mike Sabol replied Dec 26, 2012 to Can you tamp harder than 30lbs?

6 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

"When finally at the point of pulling a shot, it's really an exersize in balck magic,…"

Mike Sabol replied Dec 26, 2012 to Can you tamp harder than 30lbs?

6 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

"You can always take the plunger out of the steam valve. That'll bypass it for sure.…"

Mike Sabol replied Dec 16, 2012 to Auto steam (autosteam) on the la marzocco. Any idea how it works?

5 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

"??? It doesn't take a week to check a fill circuit. They could be waiting for a part…"

Mike Sabol replied Dec 6, 2012 to Aurelia boiler overfilling - need ideas

26 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Mike Sabol

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service